- Nationals in Crisis and Diplomacy’s Domestic Communication Challenge Apr 28, 2020
- Learning From South Korean Diplomatic Experimentation Aug 27, 2018
- Part II: Fake News, And What (Not) To Do About It Feb 12, 2018
- Part I: Fake News, And What (Not) To Do About It Feb 7, 2018
- SDGs Can Be a Test for European Public-Private Partnerships Oct 4, 2017
Jan Melissen is a Senior Fellow in the Institute for Security and Global Affairs, Leiden University, Campus The Hague, Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Antwerp (Belgium) and a CPD Faculty Fellow. During his career he held various management positions in research and training in the Netherlands, the UK and Belgium. Jan is also a Senior Research Fellow with the Charhar Institute, China´s leading non-governmental public diplomacy think tank. Among his books on public diplomacy are the (co-)edited The New Public Diplomacy, European Public Diplomacy and Understanding Public Diplomacy in East Asia. His recent research was mostly published in journals, including International Affairs, Global Policy, Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies, Global Policy, Global Affairs, and International Studies Review. He is the founding co-editor of The Hague Journal of Diplomacy and editor of the Brill Diplomatic Studies book series.