Dead service members and their families deserve recognition and respect, both from presidents and the American people. Active duty military also deserve a clear mission and the commitment of a nation to their service, fight...KEEP READING
Governments Turning to Economic Diplomacy
This week's PD News headlines focused on economic diplomacy and trade relations. Facing an uncertain geopolitical climate, Japan and India will work together in an effort to play greater economic leadership roles in the Asia-Pacific region, while King Salman of Saudi Arabia is concluding a three-week Asian tour to promote Vision 2030, an ambitious economic reform plan. Other stories explored the crucial role of economic diplomacy for Nepal to enhance trade and commerce relations, as well as Germany's proposed economic development plan for Africa.
- Post-Brexit Britain's Biggest Economic Worry May Be its Language Barrier - Quartz
- Japan and India: Concerted Efforts at Regional Diplomacy - The Diplomat
- Ethiopia: GERD Public Diplomacy Bearing Fruits - AllAfrica
- Saudi Arabia Pivots to Asia (For Now) - The Diplomat
- Economic Diplomacy Crucial to Enhance Trade and Commerce Relation - The Himalayan
- Into Africa: Germany's Proposed Marshall Plan - Harvard Political Review
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.