Chinese and Indian public diplomacy strategies are both incorporating Buddhism into their soft power ventures, and as a result are drawing closer within their bilateral relationship. But as David Scott writes in the Journal...KEEP READING
New Journal: PD in Emerging Nations
Syracuse University Association of Public Diplomacy Scholars recently published the 2014 Exchange Journal of Public Diplomacy, “Public Diplomacy in Emerging Nations.” This issue aims to observe public diplomacy from a non-American perspective and through comparative studies sheds light on how PD is practiced in Mexico, Russia, India, Turkey, and China.
The following topics are covered in this issue:
- India’s Digital Diaspora Diplomacy
- “Mexican Moment” and Mexico’s International Image
- “Russification‟ of “Soft Power”
- Turkish Soap Opera Diplomacy
- A case study of U.S.-China relations
- Public Diplomacy and the “Self” in Regional Organization
To download the journal, click here.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.