COVID-19 has brought attention around the world to many Indian traditions that promote and sustain good practices for mental, physical and spiritual health. Foremost among them is the Namaste, a greeting that has been...KEEP READING
Public Diplomacy & Pandemics
Editor's Note: For updates about COVID-19 (coronavirus) please refer to the World Health Organization.
Whether you're a PD practitioner looking to brush up on global public health in the wake of COVID-19, a health professional seeking deeper understanding of international cooperation or anywhere in between, take a look at these high-level commentaries from leading voices on global health diplomacy during pandemic-level crises.
- Public Diplomacy in Global Health: An Annotated Bibliography by Tara Ornstein
- Impact of Government-Philanthropy Collaboration on Global Health Diplomacy: A Case Study of Public-Private Partnerships in the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) by Kazumi Noguchi, published in "Intersections Between Public Diplomacy & International Development: Case Studies in Converging Fields" edited by James Pamment
- Public Diplomacy in the Age of Pandemics by Jay Wang
- A Valentine to China by Nicholas J. Cull
- A Moment of Opportunity: Zika, Diasporas, and Public-Private Partnership by Deborah L. Trent
- Watching WHO: Public Diplomacy and the People’s Health Movement by Tara Ornstein
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.